Girly monsters were definitely a little harder. This card didn't turn out great but I'm on a roll posting today so I thought I would share it anyway. Instead of coloring the monster with markers like I did with the other cards, I stamped on acetate with stazon and then ran it through my xyron machine. I colored it by adding pearl-ex power to the sticky side after it came out of the xyron. I then ran it through again and stuck it to the pink passion cardstock. After I had the whole thing glued together I started playing around with the cuttlebug background and a pink gel pen. Since everything was glued together when I started with the gel pen there was no going back so I just picked a few of the embossed words to highlight in pink. It is kind of a funky card. I don't like it as much as I liked all the boyish monster cards I made earlier today but the monster is still cute regardless of how the rest of the card turned out.
After a fun day of playing with monsters...I'm off to bed. Hope you all had a great day. Thanks for stopping by!