Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gotta love glitter

I absolutely love glitter. Actually I love anything that sparkles. I made this card for one of the challenges on ASB during December. I used it as a birthday card for my friend Kisa. I know it doesn't really have a birthday theme but I thought it was pretty enough to use for any occasion. The glitter was done using a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen. This is one of my favorite products...you can do awesome glitter detail with it. I also used another one of my favorite products...Doodlebug sugar coated brads. I just love sparkle!!! The main image stamp is "Agpanthus Cluster" from Stampendous and the background is "French Script" from SU.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

This is a great card! I LOVED getting it in the mail! The sparkle was great! I loved the brads too! I'm going to have to get me some of those! I think TAC might carry them now....I will have to order and see if they are the same! : )

Delia said...

Beautiful card, I love that glue pen, thanks for sharing it. I see Kisa loved the card. It's gorgeous!!! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! I've got to try that glue for the glitter. I love glitter, but the only kind I can manage is stickles!!!

Anonymous said...

That anonymous comment is from me!! I forgot to sign my name and I don't know how to have name on here.

Mary :o)

Anonymous said...

I'll give you more comments and try to have a name here.

Anonymous said...

I guess I figured it out!!! Thought I need a URL, but I guess I don't.

Lesly said...

This card is FABULOUS! I need to try and find that Sakura Glue Pen.

Lastel said...

Beautiful !