Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Friday

I need to get my stamp room put back together ASAP. I am going a little crazy without it. The house is clean and we have no place to go today which means it would have been a great day to stamp. Oh well, what can you do. I may go down and try and organize my table and sit in the hall and stamp something. Who knows. Our dryer is also not working so I may need to wash some clothes and make a run to the laundrymat to dry them. It has been quite a week.

Since I haven't been able to make anything, I decided to pull out a scrapbook page to share today. I didn't make this page. All I did was add pictures from Beckett's 1st birthday. In my early days on SCS I hosted a few scrapbook page swaps. Little did I know that by hosting a scrapbook swap I would meet one of my now dearest friends, Delia. She is an AWESOME scrapbooker and when I received the pages she made I was thrilled because someone finally made pages that were my style and were usable (honestly a lot of the pages I received I only salvaged portions or pieces from them). I loved this birthday layout she made and all I had to do was add pictures!!! She is now on the scrapbooking DT at A Shade of Blue. To see some more of her great layouts check out her gallery (loganlovesstamps) at ashadeofblue.net.

Check back tomorrow to see some more projects from some of my favorite stampers. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

2 comments:

Delia said...

I am so excited and honored and thrilled that you used the page. I love the pictures. Thanks so much!!! If it weren't for you I would never have joined the swap. You are the best!! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pages! Your pictures fit them perfectly!

TFS!
April