Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sunflower Saturday


Here is another card I made with my new DRS Designs stamps. I love this huge sunflower stamp! I colored it with a combination of Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor pencils/OMS. The glitter is Art Institute and Martha Stewart. CS, hodgepodge and the chocolate ribbon come from SU and the green ribbon is May Arts. Almost forgot...the leaves are Prima.
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend. We don't have any set plans (which I love) so you never know what lies ahead for us this weekend...although, I have a feeling we are going to be shopping for some new mini blinds and then I'm hoping for a whole lot of stamp time! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Heather, wonderful blog...enjoyed checking it out! Great sunflower card!!!

nessy said...

what a lovely sunny sunflower!! a very elegant card heather ~delightful!
vanessa xx

Maureen said...

Wow! Just gorgeous! Love the embossing and all the glitter!

Richelle said...

Great card! love sunflowers-very pretty.

Kisa Peters said...

I swear I left a comment on this card the other day.....wonder what I did with it!

LOVE this card!