Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF!

It's Friday, YAY!!! It has been a long week and I had hoped to take the kids to the zoo or something today but the weather has been a little unpredictable the past few days so I'm not sure what we are going to do.
Today's card was a fun one! A few weeks ago I got some new stamps from DRS Designs, and I finally found some time to play with them. As you all know I love butterfly stamps, and DRS has A LOT of cool butterflies to choose from. The butterflies I used on this card can be found in their "background" catagory. It is a 4 corner background stamp that I cut apart into individual stamps. It is really hard to tell from the picture, but the butterflies are cut out and popped up with dimensionals. All stamps are DRS Designs, CS, glitter and hodgepodge are SU and the black gems in the corners came from Target. The ribbon was a gift so I'm not sure the manufacturer. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

I Love, love, love, love, love love love love this card! I LOVE the colors, the layout, the ribbon.....all of it! It is GORGEOUS! Did I tell you that I loved the card?

nessy said...

i agree with kisa ~ what more can i say??
vanessa xx

Maureen said...

Great card! Love the layout and how you did the butterflies and the embossed backgroud!

Anonymous said...

I adore this card!!! It is so beautiful!! Wonderful job on it!

Brandi Parshley said...

Very pretty! I love the layout, it's really eye-catching!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Ahhhhh! Now please tell me know you got the glitter on the CB'd background to stick without getting it all over the place. I am terrible with the glitter.....
Sara

Richelle said...

This is beautiful! I am not really an orange person but I really like how this looks! And the butterflies are gorgeous.