Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Hoppin DRS style! Stop #4

It's time for another DRS Designs blog hop! Today the design team will be giving you sneak peeks of the newest designs that will be released this Saturday! If you are just joining the hop, please start back stop #1 - the DRS blog! If you are interested in some awesome blog candy, make sure you follow the hop all the way to the end!

I am so excited about this upcoming release and I really think you will be too when you see all of the fabulous sneak peeks. I really liked all of the cards I made with these new stamps so I had a hard time deciding which card to use for the blog hop today. After changing my mind about 30 times I've decided to share 2 cards.

This first card uses these adorable new bait stamps. Who would have thought a worm could look so cute!

My second card uses one of the adorable DRS Dustin Pike stamps. This monkey image makes me smile every time I look at it...an easy way to brighten up anyone's day!
These adorable new stamps will be available to purchase on the DRS Designs web site starting this Saturday. While you are there, check out the AWESOME grab bags that they have available...they are a great way to build up your DRS Designs collection at an unbelievably awesome low price (only $7.95)!! You can find the grab bags in the accessories section HERE.

Next stop on the DRS blog hop is the blog of the talented Dawn Knight.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

26 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

LOL! These both make me laugh! Super cute!

The Determined Scrapper said...

Love the worms, never thought of something like that. Both really cute cards with great colors, thanks for sharing.

Cathy Rulli said...

Cute and fun!!!

Deb said...

These are both darlin'! As a fisherwoman, I love the worms! And I love how you used only the monkey's face to peek through from three angles! Darling cards!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable Heather!! Really love the way you've turned the monkeys around in the circles!! :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

My stepdad loves fishing, so I think he'd love to get this first card!!

cr8iveme said...

who'd have thought a worm could look so cute.

love both your cards.

M.E.

dawnmercedes said...

wow! I love the repeated can o worms in the background...esp since it's such a large (and not your typical small) "background stamp."

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards. I am loving those monkeys.

Samantha said...

Awesome cards Heather! I love the worm can background!

kc_froglady said...

Yeah who woulda eva thought a worm was cute! ROFL Great job on both of these cards. Love that monkey too!

Jessica G. said...

Fun cards, Heather! I really like how you used the bait can to create your own DP and the monkeys in all directions make me think of the 'monkeys on the bed' rhyme. Cute, cute!!

marywebb said...

I love you cards Heather. Lot's of cute stuff coming from DRS it looks like!!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh!!! These cards are just the cutest and so fun. Lovin all these sneak peek and inspiring eye candy along this blog hop.

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome cards, Heather! I love how you used the bait can as a background stamp!

Vicki S said...

Fantastic cards. These fun new designs will be great for kid cards :-)

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are adorable! I really, REALLY love the one w/ the worms OMG he is SOOOO cute! I love how you created the background w/ it too...awesome!

joannmarch said...

These are adorable - so colorful and fun - my grandsons would love something like these.

Nicola said...

Love that sentiment on the cutest worms I have ever seen and those monkeys are delightful.
Nicola -x-

Nancy said...

Love both of your cards, Heather, especially the monkey one!! Adorable!

Kim P said...

That monkey is too cute!!!

Cathy said...

Love both of your cards. They are so cute. And colored perfect.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness Heather, these cards are totally adorable!!!!! Looks like I'll be shopping from home on Saturday!!!!!

Linda

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous Cards! Love them both! I'm lovin this blog hop, even if I'm a day late. lol

Ivolina said...

Lovely and very cute cards.

Heather "Hev" said...

What fun cards :)

Love them!