Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

It is time for another Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday Challenge. This week our challenge is to make a card that is any shape except for rectangle. If you decide to play along with us, please use keyword JBE051 when you upload to PCP or SCS.

After thinking my card last week really sucked, I really really like how this week's card turned out...
Supplies used: Stamps from Inkadinkado, Cuttlebug embossing folder, self adhesive gems, SU CS, Archivers scalloped note cards, SU DD glitter, black embossing powder, Prismacolor markers.

For some more shaped card inspiration check out the blogs of the other JB rockstars:

Melissa Bove (check out Melissa's awesome blog candy giveaway too!)

Jennifer Buck

Jill Dunn

Kimberly O’Rosky

Maren Benedict

AJ Otto

Kisa Peters

Shannan Teubner

Michelle Woerner

Taylor Usry

Lynda Benden

Beth Thomas


Stop back a little later today for my Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday challenge card. Hope you are all having a great day!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!!! Oh my gosh, what an incredibly awesome background and colors. The butterfly is stunning...you did an incredible job coloring it. Awesome job!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous butterfly, Heather!! Fabulous layout! I love it!

marywebb said...

Wow! That card is stunning!!!

Jill said...

This is really gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

This is gorgeous!!!! LOVE the glitter on the embossed background and that butterfly is stunning. Great job girl!

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow I loved this Flutter By the first time you used it, but this turned out really great too!!! I really love that black red and white combo you used how do you do that???

I think the circle card is totally wonderful!!!

Heather

Ivolina said...

Wow It looks gorgeous. The butterfly is so wonderful.

Janna said...

Um okay so someone needs to pick me up off the floor! This is absolutely stunnign!!! that butterfly is so grogeoue and the embossing and glitter int he background are blowing me away!!! Teach me!!!! I love the circle and the way the black circles hightlight the scallop! truly a work of art Heather!

smiles,
janna

Lila H said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Heather, this is absolutely amazing! I love the colors and that butterfly is awesome!

Jessica G. said...

This is gorgeous, Heather! I love the butterfly, but am amazed by the sparkly CB panel. Definite 'wow' factor on this card!!

Unknown said...

WOW Heather! What a beauty! Love the red/black/white...and the touch of sparkle...great balance here! Way to go!!!

Kisa Peters said...

GORGEOUS Heather! SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Now this is just beautiful Heather!! I love that glittery BG!! :) TFS!

katherine said...

Wow this is awesome