Monday, April 27, 2009

DRS Designs May Release Sneak Peak!

The newest stamps at DRS Designs will be available to purchase this Saturday, May 2nd. The entire release is out of this world fantastic. There are a ton of cute new images as well as some fabulous sentiments! I will have more sneak peaks for you all week plus the DRS DT will be having a blog hop starting Thursday that you DEFINITELY won't want to miss!!!
Today I wanted to show one of my favorite cards that I made with the new releases. For this card I actually used just a small portion of 4 different animal stamps as well as this adorable coordinating sentiment. These adorable animal images are by a new artist for DRS Designs...Dustin Pike. Dustin has 6 adorable animal images being released this month.
Supplies used: Stamps from DRS Designs, SU CS, DCWV DP, MS punch, Copic markers, Gina K animal print brads, Circle punches.

Thanks for stopping by today. I will have sneak peeks all week so please stop back!
Hope you all have a fabulous day!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Great for a kid! Cute images! Great job!

Cathy Rulli said...

so cute!!!

Nancy said...

Adorable, Heather...I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Heather!! Love your fun idea with punching them out!! How fun!!

nessy said...

oh adorable card ~ love the images ~what fun
vanessa xx

Jennifer E. said...

Great job showing off these sneak peeks! I love how you created a "jungle" with the punchies!

Jacilynn said...

Heather,
This is soooo Cute! Love the images and the branches are PERFECT. great sentiment.
Hugs

Unknown said...

very cute card Heather. I love those branches and your coloring.

Heather Schlatter said...

This card is simply wonderful!!! I love that glitter or shimmerz in the paper and those images are must haves they are adorable!!!

So so so so cute!!! I love this and I love your layout and the circles is genious!!!

Heather

Ivolina said...

Wonderful card. Very cute and funny.

Jami said...

So fun!! I love all the branches and the circles...and Dustin's images are so adorable!!! What a cool card!!

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is just the cutest! Love the animals! Fun!

dawnmercedes said...

now that IS a sneaky peeky!!

Heather "Hev" said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I ♥ Dustin Pike's images...I've just done a few cards with them...can't wait to see the whole set for DRS! WAY cool.

Kisa Peters said...

OMGOSH! Obviously my google reader is WAY BACKED UP and I have like 300 to read and I've been missing your posts! This is AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!