Friday, May 1, 2009

One of those weeks...

This week is definitely not one of my best weeks ever. Sometimes life gets a bit overwhelming for me and I get a little lost. I am pretty much an anal, uptight, organized person and when chaos and unknowns set in my life starts to fall apart a bit. I'm telling you all this because I'm way behind on a lot of things this week. I promise I will have my blog candy winner posted later today (I wanted to go through and post the list of everyones fav books and movies, but I haven't gotten to that yet) and I also have some fun Shimmerz NSD stuff to post later to.

I do have some totally cool Jacksonbelle Embellishements info that I can post right now (because I cheated and all I am doing is cutting and pasting the info from the JB blog ) Check this out:

Hello!! I am thrilled to announce a fun pre-sale that we have going on! Our sweet Melody Schwartz (aka lacyquilter on SCSers) has handmade these gorgeous and incredibly fun crocheted flowers! Starting today through May 15th you can order as many as you like by emailing (Lindsey) at jacksonbelle@hotmail.com OR by ordering them through Jacksonbelle Embellishments!

crocheted-flowers

Each package contains 8 flowers measuring about 1″ in diameter (for $7.99). Each package also includes at least 1 white or vanilla flower. Every color I have seen is just beautiful!! Shipping for up to 10 packages will be $2.25. Payment must be received before he 15th. :)


Thanks for stopping by and I promise I will have the blog candy winner posted later today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know Heather, I come here everyday, whether you post or not. and I'll tell you why
1) I love looking through your entire blog and seeing what you create but more importantly
2) You are as real as they come and that, to me, is super inspiring.

Life happens. Let it!!!

E.

Crazy Creations said...

sO WERE DO i GET THOSE FLOWER THEY ARE SO CUTE i WOULD WAIT LIKE 6 PAKEAGES i LOVE YOUR BLOG sARAH makeacard@yahoo.com

Danni said...

Hugs!! I know how it is when routines are messed up and such! Hope that much brighter days are coming!!